This is the 2nd project from the Celebrate Today Scrapbooking Workshop. Enjoy playing with shaker components on a scrapbook page with is project! Hint, use the Anti-static Pouch (Z4220) before adding the sequins…it’ll help them stay where you want them plus help them “shake” in the shaker!
NOTE: CTMH is now offering two options for our Scrapbooking workshops: WITH and WITHOUT page protectors!!
Use the Celebrate Today Scrapbooking Workshop kit materials and easy-to-follow instructions to create two 12" × 12" single pages and two 12" × 12" two-page layout.
- 1 – Celebrate Today Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7252S)
- 3 – cardstock sheets (2 Black, 1 Raspberry)
- 1 – vellum paper sheet
- 6 – exclusive die-cut sheets; 12" × 12"
- 1 – set of exclusive clear acrylic shapes
- 1 – Silver Loose Sequins (Z4304)
- photo placeholders & printed instructions
Recommended additional supplies:
- Blue Turquoise TriBlend™ Marker (Z2489)
- Bright Pink TriBlend™ Marker (Z2495)
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
- All-purpose Mat (Z2045)
- Anti-static Pouch (Z4220)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Glue Dots® Micro Dots (Z2089)
Celebrate Today features these colors: Raspberry, Pixie, Ballerina, Nectarine, Lemonade, Evergreen, Bluebird, Lagoon, Mint, Black and White Daisy. The Celebrate Today collection includes Vellum Die-Cuts (X7252E), pocket scrapbook cards (X7252D) and introduces a NEW Shimmer Trim - Light Pink (Z3608).
Shop the Celebrate Today Collection!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create