Thanks Everyone!! I'm almost there and am rounding the corner for the homestretch to earn Close to My Hearts fabulous incentive trip to New Zealand!!!
Check your supplies and make sure you have everything you need...remember, the holidays are just around the corner and now is the time to start planning your gifts and projects to ensure you're not swamped during the holiday season! Here are some ideas to help you get started...and when you order in September, you're helping me earn this fabulous trip to New Zealand!!! Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide any assistance in holiday gift planning!
- Looking for Faster, Simpler, Easier Christmas Cards: try X8623, My Originals Around the Holidays Card Kit, these cards are a snap to put together in just minutes but still have that personal touch!
- Want a different look? Try X8617, My Originals Holiday Wishes Card Kit or X8620 Merry and Bright Card Kit
- Want to create your own cards? Don't forget our fabulous new How To Program Book: Wishes Card Confidence Program, item 9033 with over 100 patterns to create your beautiful cards!
- Our new Jingle Creative Basics paper X5808 is ideal for cardmaking, below are pictures of cards made using the Greetings Card Workshop in Wishes and only 3 sheets of paper and 16 card bases...talk about making cards for mere pennies! I used the new Holiday Trinkets stamp set (D1366) and love all the different images (ornaments, trees, presents, sentiments and snowflakes) perfect for layouts, cards and gifts!
- Need a quick mini-album to create a beautiful gift in minutes? Don't forget about our MyCreations Display Album, Z1054 and our large selection of My Reflections Level 1 Scrapbook Kits! These kits are so versatile and easy to assemble, but even better, you can create a Display album in minutes using a Level 1 Kit of your choice. Simply cut the papers into 6x6 squares and the pages are completed for you! Use the included stickers to personalize and embellish, add any special photos and you have a fabulous gift that can't be beat in minutes!
- How about a personalized address stamp? K9013 provides 3 lines or you can personalize it further with additional lines, change the font and even add an icon! Don't forget to grab an inkpad, Z2106 Black Inkpad
I hope some of these ideas help you start planning! Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me this past year helping me get as close as I am...now with these final days fast approaching, I can truly use your support. So check your gift list, start planning your projects and order the supplies you'll need...don't forget, we have a brand new Idea Book loaded with beautiful new products and artwork, check it out on my website today at http://noreen.myctmh.com/