This is the 3rd project from the CTMH Serenity Scrapbooking Workshop.
This is the layout using the optional technique tips for sanding and inking dry embossed designs.
Use the Serenity Scrapbooking Workshop kit to create three coordinating 12x12 two-page layouts. The workshop kit includes exclusive die-cut sheets and patterned papers designed especially for these projects, as well as assembly instructions with optional technique tips for sanding and inking dry embossed designs.
Serenity Scrapbooking Workshop Kit contents:
- 1 – Serenity Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7263D)
- 5 – cardstock sheets (1 Blue Belle, 1 Linen, 2 Sapphire, 1 Toffee)
- 4 – exclusive printed die-cut sheets; 12" × 12"
- 2 – exclusive patterned paper sheets; 12" × 12"
- 1 – Blue Belle Glitter Gems (Z7001)
- photo placeholders & printed instructions
Additional supplies needed:
- Blue Belle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z6519, optional)
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
- Spring Blossoms Embossing Folder (Z3694, optional)
- Round Sponge (Z697, optional)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Download the Serenity Scrapbooking Workshop guide today!!