This is the first project from the Aurora Cardmaking Workshop.
Use the Aurora cardmaking workshop kit to create 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. The workshop kit includes an exclusive B-size stamp set with coordinating Thin Cuts, as well as assembly instructions with tips for coloring and ink splattering with a Shimmer Brush.
The Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Kit includes:
- 1 - exclusive stamp + Thin Cuts
- 2 - Aurora patterned paper sheets
- 5 - cardstock sheets (2 Glacier, 1 Sage, 1 Sapphire, 1 White Daisy)
- 1 - Silver Glitter Gems (Z4191)
- 16 - white card bases and envelopes
- Printed instructions
Recommended additional supplies:
- Charcoal Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2831)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2841)
- Peacock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2849)
- Mint Shimmer Brush (Z4225)
- All-purpose Mat (Z2045)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Dual-tip Permanent Glue Pen (Z3440)
Download the Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Guide today!!
Embrace the wonders of the great outdoors and discover the adventures that await when you craft with the Aurora paper collection. Pair the products in this suite with cardstock, inks and accessories in coordinating colors for truly boundless creative possibilities. The Aurora Collection features these colors: Eggplant, Sapphire, Peacock, Evergreen, Sage, Linen and Charcoal. You can choose between 2 paper pack options, one WITH a 12x12 sticker sheet and one WITHOUT. Plus the collection includes Acrylic Shapes (X7256E), pocket scrapbook cards (X7256D) AND an exclusive Cricut Collection! Not to mention the scrapbooking and cardmaking workshops!
Shop the Aurora Collection today!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create