Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July CTMH Newsletter


Happy Independence Day!! I hope you are celebrating a wonderful weekend surrounded by family, friends and lots of wonderful memories! It's finally July, my favorite month of the year!!!
I'm definitely a summer baby, I love the heat, pool, sunshine, long weekends and of course no school for the kids! So don't know if it's all those fabulous things that make it my favorite month, or if it's because it's my birthday month that I love all those fabulous things? Either way, July is here and it's time to celebrate!
Next week is our Close to My Heart Convention in Washington D.C. where we will learn about all kinds of new products, events, specials and so much more! If you don't already, I highly recommend that you follow Close to My Heart on facebook and/or twitter so you can learn about some of these fabulous highlights as they are announced!
Our July campaign is a surprise, they're waiting until Convention to announce it, so stay tuned for an additional e-mail from me sharing all the details!
Meanwhile, check out some of the events some of my team members are hosting and see if any of these dates will work for you! As always, contact me if I can answer any questions or assist in any way!!! Happy 4th of July!!
Scrappily Yours,
Noreen
Noreen Petty, Director
Close to My Heart
noreen.myctmh.com
(618)604-5490

Looking for new ideas, techniques and artwork? When was the last time you watched our monthly CTMH TV episodes? If it's been a while, be sure to go out there and check out some of the fabulous new episodes! You'll learn great new techniques, see beautiful featured artwork and get great ideas for your projects...PLUS you'll be able to download directions so you can recreate the featured projects! Watch CTMH TV Today!!
Be sure to check out my blog as well...I've been posting some new artwork, so hopefully you'll find some great inspiration there as well!!

Traveling with CTMH

Just wanted to share some pics! This year we are working on earning a Close to My Heart trip onboard the NEW Norwegian Cruise Lines EPIC ship. This will be the first trip we'll be bringing the whole family on. We've ordered the EPIC book that shows pictures and tells all about the ships features. Our boys have poured over the pictures and are so excited about the upcoming trip!
I hung this thermometer at the beginning of the cruise earning period and each month the boys color in our progress. They are so adorable, they always remind me at the beginning of each new month that it's time to update the thermometer!
Thermometer2
Thanks to each of you for your support! Without you, we wouldn't be as far along as we are! And as you can see...we're almost there!!
San Antonio Crops:
July 16th Splendor Workshop/crop 6:30 until midnight. The crop is free just bring a snack to share. For the workshop be sure to bring the Splendor Workshop on the Go kit. To RSVP, contact Linda Normann 210-479-8969/ 210-887-2424cell /
July 17th, 7-11pm, Splendor Workshop. Contact Shari Hahn at shari_817@yahoo.com / 361-646-1061 to RSVP and reserve your spot!
St Louis Crop Night
Jul 23, 2010; 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Join Briana for an evening to get caught up on your projects. The cost is $10 and includes dinner, dessert, and prizes. Space is limited to 12 people so contact Briana at briana@myctmh.com or 618-622-3144 to reserve your spot!

July Stamp of the Month is:
Happy Forever (set of 9)
Don't forget, you can get this set at a discount or FREE with a qualifying purchase!
Purchase it for $22.95 or Spend:
$25, get the Stamp of the Month for 25% off
$50, get the Stamp of the Month for 50% off
$75, get the Stamp of the Month for 75% off
$100, get the Stamp of the Month for FREE

Noreen Petty, Director
Scrappin' Chatters Team
Close to My Heart
618-604-5490

No comments:

Post a Comment