Sunday, September 5, 2010

Passages CTMH Workshop

Passages

What a powerful word that can mean so many things, verses from the bible, division of musical work, passing from one place to another, an opening, a voyage, event and so much more.


What I love about our Close to My Heart Passages collection is the diversity this kit allows! With classic neutral colors, it can be used outdoors, for masculine artwork, heritage pages, travel projects and so much more!



I was inspired by the elegance of the Passages Workshop on the Go and opted to use this layout to scrapbook my daughters band recital. All dressed up and so formal looking, these papers and the antiqued embellishments and stamping give it an elegant look!



These cards were a treat to make, I enjoyed playing with the exclusive stamp set Lifetime (B1347) only available in the Passages Workshops on the Go collection. It includes stitching, sentiments, hinges, screws, keys and keyholes.

1 comment:

  1. It has turned out be to my favorite paper pack, too! It is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete