Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Victory Bonus Layout

We have us some Rough n Tumble boys...love the outdoors and everything BOY!  So we went for a family fishing excursion (last year).  I won't bore you with all the silly stories and details that went along with it...but thankfully, we did actually manage to catch some catfish and boy were they YUMMY!  I took so many pictures, I kept procrastinating scrapbooking them...having to ween them down to just a few?

But with our new Victory Collection, I couldn't wait to jump in and play with these photos...maybe it was fate, that's why I hadn't scrapbooked them before (or I'm just really good at justifying my procrastination!)

 Fortunately, more flip flaps to the rescue!  I was finally able to scrapbook our Fishing pictures, woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment