Thursday, May 9, 2013

CTMH Dream Pop Pinwheel Card


Do you fear incorporating NEW things into your crafting?  Clueless on how to add fabric to paper crafting?  Let me confess...when CTMH introduced our new Chantilly and For Always Textiles...I was SUPER excited...but here's the confession, I've just learned to quilt and was thinking of some fun projects I could make...but had NO CLUE how to incorporate the fabrics into my scrapbooking and paper crafting!

Thankfully, we have so many talented consultants within CTMH who quickly jumped in and have shared with us the fabulously easy way to incorporate these beautiful textiles into our projects!  And if you know me...I LOVE having different "textures" on all my layouts and creations...I always try for 3, for some reason that helps me feel "rounded out"! LOL

So now with our fabulous textiles, I have another option for my texture-fetish!

This beautiful pinwheel card was designed for me by Susan Williams and she's used our For Always Textiles (Z1820) to make the pinwheel!  Super cute!!  She has fabulous tutorials and artwork being added to her blog regularly, so be sure to follow it to stay up to date on the latest and greatest!  

The newest tutorial focuses on the textiles and shows a super simple way to create ruffles on your projects!

I love the cricut cut flowers using the Dream Pop embossed card stock (more texture for me!)  The layering combined with the bakers twine, just gives that extra "something"!  Isn't it great how she's taken the time to make the inside of the card just as pretty as the outside!  Hmmm, thinking all my stash of cards are going to seem so plain on the inside now!

Make sure you get your Dream Pop collection in your hands soon before time or quantities run out!  Available only through May 31st (or while supplies last) for $10 ($19.95 retail value!)  So many beautiful creations already made with this paper to inspire you in your crafts!

Inspired to play with our textiles?  We have two options:  For Always (Z1820) and Chantilly (Z1819), each collection includes 3 designs at 14"x24" for only $8.95!  They coordinate beautifully with our collections and truly add that extra pop to your projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment