Notice the scallops on the Bronze Shimmer Trim! We used the CTMH Scallop Border Punch (Z1851) to punch the scallops on the shimmer trim! Super easy to do! Quick tip, place the shimmer side down when punching for a cleaner cut!
Also, to reduce the “white” and add a little dimension and color to a base page, add a little reinker with water in your Spritz Pen and spray the edge of your base page! This, along with 3D Foam Tape, allowed the “white on white” title to pop on this layout!
I decided to go retro, and pulled out some "older" pics of me as a baby and little one! I used our 3x3 Flip Flaps from the Small Assortment (Z1747) to allow me to incorporate a few extra pictures on the page! (Guess this is my tribute to Throw-Back Thursday?!)
Stamp Set: C1561 One-Way BordersCardstock colors: White Daisy, Whisper, Lagoon and
B&T Patterned Papers: Huntington (Hexagons)
- Create entire layout from two themed keys
- Look at themes in new ways; notice how this nursery layout
uses colors not typically associated with babies
- Shrink overlay to use as an accent on a page
- Scallop Shimmer trim with scallop punch
- Create dovetailed tags with washi tape
- Stamp on cork pieces to add variety
- Leave white space for a cute and trendy look—less is more