Wednesday, July 6, 2016

CTMH Florence Birthday Card

The Florence Workshops Your Way instructions include 4 bonus cards that can be created with the remaining papers and embellishments included in the kit!  Simply add the stamp set of your choice or the recommended A Bunch of Love stamp set, and you’re all set!


I used our new Watercolor brushes with our Watercolor Paints to color in the flowers.  I find it easiest to stamp all of my images first on a large piece of paper, then color them all in and lastly use the Thin Cuts to cut them out.  By using washi tape to adhere the die to the image, it won’t move while going through the machine and when coloring you have a larger surface to work with!


Tons of NEW Products being released in August and September!!!

So why would I tell you about it NOW?!!!

In my 13 years with CTMH, this is THE BEST unveiling of new products I've seen and I'm over-the-moon excited to share them with you!! Not only do we have lots of new papers, embellishments and stamps coming out, but we also have 2 (yes TWO) NEW Cricut Cartridges on the way!!!
CTMH has truly listened to our inputs and we've got so many new things arriving that it truly has to come in 2 waves, with the Annual Inspirations products being released August 1st and the Holiday Expression products being released September 1st!!
Okay, so I still haven't explained why I'm telling you now...because you can take advantage of our July campaign and not only have EARLY access to the new products, but you'll get a BONUS of a FREE New Fundamentals Paper Pack and matching complements ($30+ value) when you join my team in July!!!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment