Wednesday, August 3, 2016

CTMH iFly Interactive Scrapbook

NEW Flip Flaps!!!

Close to My Heart has revamped my FAVORITE Flip Flaps...and hard to believe...but IMPROVED them!!!  Now our Flip Flaps are packaged individually by size PLUS, we now have 5x7 Flip Flaps and the 4x6 and 3x4 Flip Flaps have 2 different adhesive sides to choose from (short end or long end!)!!

BONUS, we now have NEW Pocket Plus page protectors that provide an easy way to add additional photos, journaling and pocket scrapbooking into your traditional layouts and albums!  Choose between 4 designs, or grab all 4 and get working on your next project!!

My hubby surprised me with an iFly Experience for my birthday...and being a savvy scrapbooking hubby, he took 100s of pictures!!  So of course I had to use our new Flip Flaps to get them all in!!  Check out my new Flip Flap album video!!


Can't see the video?  Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment