Thursday, November 30, 2017

CTMH Beary Christmas Merry Christmas Scrapbook Layout



One look at the adorable Bears in our Beary Christmas Collection was love at first sight!!!  I’ll confess that Christmas is typically my least favorite to scrapbook…but I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this collection!  So excited to play that I opted to create my own layouts instead of creating the Beary Christmas Workshops Your Way layouts.  Mostly because I really wanted to focus on and play with the bears!!!



The red glitter title and Christmas lights are the die-cuts from the Beary Christmas Complements.  The silver dots from the Beary Christmas Dots were a great inspiration to use our Silver Shimmer Trim (not that I ever need an excuse or inspiration for shimmer trim!!)







Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment