Friday, May 18, 2018

CTMH Postcard Perfect Chill & Relax Scrapbook Layout


There are so many beautiful papers included in the Postcard Perfect Paper Pack that I jumped right into playing when mine arrived!
Since I never proclaim to be very “creative”, I’ll share my little secret… I used the Workshop Your Way Guide for the Making Waves Scrapbooking workshop from our last Seasonal Book. I was able to “create” 3 Postcard Perfect layouts in about an hour using the WYW Guide!  So be sure to hold onto your workshop guides and re-use them as new papers are introduced…the patterns make it so easy to create “original” artwork in record time!





Here’s the “original” Make Waves layout from this pattern:


Also, be sure to take advantage of the 20% savings when you purchase the Postcard Perfect Bundle, which includes 1 of each of the products available with Postcard Perfect!!


Shop NOW as the Postcard Perfect Collection is ONLY available through the end of May and while supplies last!!




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment