Thursday, September 20, 2018

CTMH Happy Place Scrapbook Layout


I have a love for polka dots and these confetti dots on the base pages of this Memories in the Making layout are my happy place!



This is the page designed in the kit:




For my companion page, I rotated the base page and mirrored the original page for a clean and fun look!



NOTE:   The Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit creates 13 single pages.  I used a 2nd Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit to design companion pages giving me 13 two-page layouts.

Be sure to order your Memories in the Making Cut Above kits NOW!!  They’re ONLY available in September and while supplies last!!!

BONUS:  Don’t forget, you can also use this kit to create beautiful calendars for yourself and to give as gifts!  Order the Memories in the Making Calendar Kit for ONLY $1 more, the same beautiful kit PLUS a blank calendar for ONLY $1 more!!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment