Wednesday, October 16, 2019

CTMH Reasons to Smile Cut Above Scrapbook Kit

The Reasons to Smile Cut Above kit gives you the paper, stickers and die-cuts for creating 13 single-pages!!  Upgrade to the Reasons to Smile Calendar Kit for ONLY $2 more and receive a base calendar to put the 13 pages on; making a fabulous gift idea for family, friends, teachers and more!!


You have several ordering options for Reasons to Smile kits:
a. Reasons to Smile Cut Above Layout Kit (creates 13 single page layouts)

b. Reasons to Smile Calendar Kit (includes the Reasons to Smile Cut Above Layout Kit PLUS the base calendar ~ ONLY $2 more)

c.  Reasons to Smile Calendar Kit with Stamp Set (includes the Reasons to Smile Cut Above Layout Kit, the base calendar, PLUS the Reasons to Smile Stamp Set ~ ONLY $8 more!)
**You can choose to order the Reasons to Smile stamp set by itself**

I love the everyday life feel of the pages in the Reasons to Smile Cut Above Kit...I tend to scrapbook more day-to-day photos vs specific holidays, so this is right up my alley!!

BUT personally, I prefer to scrapbook in 2-page layouts, so I used 2 of the Reasons to Smile Cut Above Kits to create 13 double-page layouts!!  I created the first Reasons to Smile Cut Above kit as designed (left page), then used the 2nd kit to design a companion page (right page)...giving me 13 layouts COMPLETED in a single afternoon!!  Faster Simpler and Easier than ever!  

PLUS super cost-effective bringing the price to LESS than $6.50 per double-page layout!!!

Here are the 13 layouts I created using 2 of the Reasons to Smile kits!!  Stay tuned to my blog for close-up photos!!




No comments:

Post a Comment