This is the 2nd project from the Spruced Up Scrapbooking Workshop. I love the diecut circles and the clustering of pine, berries and pinecones on this layout.
NOTE: CTMH is now offering two options for our Scrapbooking workshops: WITH and WITHOUT page protectors!!
Use the materials in the Spruced Up Scrapbooking Workshop kit and easy-to-follow instructions to create two 12" × 12" single pages and two 12" × 12" two-page layouts.
The Spruced Up Scrapbook Workshop Kit includes:
- 1 – Spruced Up Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7253S)
- 2 – French Vanilla cardstock sheets
- 6 – exclusive die-cut sheets; 12" × 12"
- 1 – set of exclusive wood shapes
- photo placeholders
- printed instructions
Recommended additional supplies:
- Opaque Matte Texture Paste (Z4245)
- Palette Knives (Z4247)
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
The Spruced Up collection features these colors: Sangria, Fern, New England Ivy, Julep, Espresso, Mink, Linen, and French Vanilla. You can choose between 2 paper pack options, one WITH a 12x12 sticker sheet and one WITHOUT. Plus the collection includes chipboard die-cuts (X7253E), wood shapes (X7253F), and our pocket scrapbook cards (X7253D). Not to mention the scrapbooking and cardmaking workshops!
Shop the Spruced Up Collection Today!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create