Thursday, May 7, 2020

CTMH Blue Skies Hello Sunshine Scrapbook Layout

I couldn’t resist playing with the Blue Skies collection and ended up creating 6 - two-page layouts following patterns in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 3 pattern book!  I used the Blue Skies Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (CC5205), Blue Skies Cardstock (CC5212) and the white dots from our Black & White dots!


This is the first layout I created with the Blue Skies collection.  I used our 3D Foam Tape to raise up the stickers for dimension.  After putting the 3D Foam Tape on the sticker back, I used our Anti-Static pouch to dust the exposed sticky side so it wouldn’t stick down to the page, then I removed the Foam Tape backing and placed on my project.




 

Shop the Blue Skies collection today before it’s gone!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment