This is the 2nd project from the Aurora Scrapbooking Workshop.
Use the materials in the Aurora Scrapbooking Workshop kit and easy-to-follow instructions to create two coordinating 12” x 12” two-page layouts and two 12" × 12” single pages. The workshop includes exclusive die-cuts designed especially for these projects, including an interactive spinner element for one of your pages! The instructions also include tips for an optional artwork technique: adding embossing to acrylic shapes.
The Aurora Scrapbook Workshop Kit includes:
- 1 – Aurora Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7256S)
- 3 – cardstock sheets (1 Eggplant, 1 Peacock, 1 Sage)
- 6 – exclusive die-cut sheets; 12" × 12"
- 1 – Aurora Acrylic Shapes (X7256E)
- photo placeholders & printed instructions
NOTE: CTMH is now offering two options for our scrapbooking workshops: WITH and WITHOUT page protectors!!
Recommended additional supplies:
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891, optional)
- Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2067, optional)
- Heat Tool (Z4252, optional)
- Pewter Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3512)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Dots Micro Dots (Z2089)
Embrace the wonders of the great outdoors and discover the adventures that await when you craft with the Aurora paper collection. Pair the products in this suite with cardstock, inks and accessories in coordinating colors for truly boundless creative possibilities. The Aurora Collection features these colors: Eggplant, Sapphire, Peacock, Evergreen, Sage, Linen and Charcoal. You can choose between 2 paper pack options, one WITH a 12x12 sticker sheet and one WITHOUT. Plus the collection includes Acrylic Shapes (X7256E), pocket scrapbook cards (X7256D) AND an exclusive Cricut Collection! Not to mention the scrapbooking and cardmaking workshops!
Shop the Aurora Collection today!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create