This is the 2nd project from the CTMH Timber Scrapbook Workshop! When cutting the large triangle pieces, the paper won’t fit in a standard paper trimmer, so I use a ruler, our Versamat and a razor blade to make these larger cuts.
Use the materials in the Timber Scrapbooking Workshop kit and easy-to-follow instructions to create three coordinating 12" × 12" two-page layouts. The kit includes exclusive die-cuts designed especially for these projects and assembly instructions that guide you in an optional embellishing technique using watercolor pencils.
The Timber Scrapbook Workshop kit includes:
- 1 – Timber Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7259S)
- 6 – Cardstock sheets (2 New England Ivy, 1 Ruby, 1 Sapphire, and 2 White Daisy)
- 3 – Exclusive die-cut sheets; 12" × 12”
- 1 – Exclusive patterned paper sheet
- 1 – Timber Die-cuts (X7259E)
- Photo placeholders & printed instructions
Recommended additional supplies:
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Watercolor Pencils (Z3630)
Download the Timber Scrapbooking Workshop Guide today!
Prepare to get lost in a rich and rewarding crafting adventure, as you explore new territory with the Timber paper collection. Capture the feeling of quiet moments in nature using the versatile, masculine designs of these papers, stickers, die-cuts and stamp sets! The Timber Collection features these colors: Ruby, Sapphire, New England Ivy, Espresso, Toffee, Black and French Vanilla. You can choose between 2 paper pack options, one WITH a 12x12 sticker sheet and one WITHOUT. Plus the collection includes die-cuts (X7259E), and our pocket scrapbook cards (X7259D). Not to mention the scrapbooking and cardmaking workshops!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create