Tuesday, March 26, 2024

CTMH Let's Go Anywhere Relax Anywhere Digital Art Layout

The Let's Go Anywhere collection features Scarlet, Periwinkle, Sapphire, Pine, Jade, Shortbread, Toffee, Charcoal, Mink, and Linen. I used the Let's Go Anywhere Digital Art in Cricut Design Space to design 6 layouts.  In the design I used cardstock colors as place holders, but swapped out some pieces for the Let's Go Anywhere Paper Pack.  Below you'll see the digital "design" layout and my "actual" layout!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for sales, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 6th layout I created using the Let's Go Anywhere Digital Art and Let's Go Anywhere Paper Pack and coordinating cardstock.

This is the digital creation:


This is the actual layout I created with a combination of Let's Go Anywhere Paper Pack and Cardstock:





No comments:

Post a Comment