Thursday, July 25, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Wildly Flowering Family Scrapbook Layout

The Wildly Flowering Designer Series Papers feature these colors:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wheat

I used the Wildly Flowering 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (163323)White 12x12 Cardstock (159231)Adhesive Backed Texture Dots (163338) and Neutrals 12 x 12 Cardstock (161715) to create 8 two-page layouts.  For the layout titles, I used the Cricut Print & Cut feature…although any printed, stamped or cut title of choice will work.

I created a workshop guide for the 8 scrapbook layouts. Purchase the Wildly Flowering Scrapbook Workshop supplies in a minimum $75+ order on my website and I’ll email you the workshop guide!  Or join my Scrappin’ Chatters Team and receive the guide, along with my other guides, FREE to use for your personal creations or to share with your customers!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for tips, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 4th layout from my Wildly Flowering Scrapbook Workshop!






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment