Sunday, July 19, 2009

CTMH Baby Shower 15 minute Album

Create an adorable mini album in 15-minutes using Close to My Hearts Level 1 My Reflections kits and the My Creations Display Album (Z1054)

Select your favorite CTMH Level 1 My Reflections Kit, in this mini-album I used Sweet Pea (X7093) to create a quick Baby Shower Gift. I didn't use the Alpha stickers so they can be included in the gift and our "Mom to be" can personalize the album! I used remaining scrap to make gift cards and added a little bling to the album.

With the Level 1 Preprinted Layouts, when you cut them into 6x6 pages, they are already done for you!!! Then I used remaining pieces to add photo mats or extra page designs for the solid color pieces.

Our newest My Reflections Kits - Animal Cookies (X7112A), is another fabulous Baby Shower idea! Silhoutte (X7090A) is fabulous for Bridal Shower Gifts. And don't let the ideas stop there...any of our Level 1 My Reflections Kits can be quickly transformed into a 6x6 Mini-Album!
















No comments:

Post a Comment