Saturday, February 5, 2011

Studio J: Wings

I am so in love with our Studio J Online Design Software! Full access to all our NEW papers, to include the 8 NEW packs released TODAY (9 if you include the Members Only Studio J collection "Take the Cake"! That's right...all ready for us to play with right at our fingertips! PLUS, we have the ability to change the paper colors, rotate pages, embellish and distress till our hearts content!

You should check it out and see what's NEW in Studio J! Meanwhile, here are some layouts I've created in Studio J using our Wings collection! Amazing how versatile this paper is, making each layout unique!
(Don't criticize...yes, these are the first of my layouts for my New Zealand Album from 1 year ago!! BUT, with our Fabulous February Studio J Special (Buy 9 layouts, get the 10th one FREE) I believe I'll have alot more of New Zealand done, if not FINISHED, by the end of the month...stay tuned!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment