Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Studio J: Membership Has It's Privileges!


You've heard that statement before: Membership has it's privileges!

Although over-used, this is so very true with Close to My Heart AND Studio J!

Below are 5 of my recent Studio J layouts, and they were so much fun to create! Learning new techniques, thanks to our CTMH training, and having the ability to make so much progress in my albums is so satisfying!


This layout was created using our Magnifique collection! I love having the ability to change colors (adding pink), create my own pattern paper using stickease, and distressing the photos and layout! All without "ink on my fingers"! I enjoy getting into my inkpads, but there is something to be said about getting layouts completed with no cleanup!

In previous posts, I've talked about my love for our Lucky Collection, and this layout is another beautiful example of how fabulous that collection is! One of the BIG benefits of Studio J scrapbooking, is the ENDLESS supply of Stickease! This kit includes 6 of those blue diamonds, but as you can see here, I've used plenty more! Also, the ability to resize the Stickease, add flourishes, edit photos...the possibilities are unlimited!

This layout is from our Wings collection, and by changing the paper colors, I was able to beautifully compliment these photos from our EPIC Cruise (courtesy of CTMH)!!

This layout was created using the Studio J exclusive BOO collection! The title makes you think of Halloween, but I'm pretty confident this layout doesn't! I liked the "Argyle" patterned paper in the kit, so I chose this kit, changed the colors of the paper, and created my own patterned paper that connects with my photos using text boxes! So versatile!

Speaking of Memberships, as a Studio J member, you have access to EXCLUSIVE Member-Only patterns and paper packs. This collection was a SHOCKER for me! Take the Cake is a Members Exclusive collection that screams Birthday celebration...but don't let that "thumbnail" fool you! Step inside and check out all the fabulous Stickease in that kit! The little "peeps" are my favorite and I am so in love with this adorable layout created using them!

Membership truly has it's privileges, and you can get a Studio J 1-year Membership (regularly $99) AND a Close to My Hear Membership (regularly $129) for only $64.50 in May!! HURRY, this offer is too good to pass up and won't be repeated!! Contact me today for all the details!!

noreen@myctmh.com
http://noreen.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment