Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Lucy

WOW, time truly flies by if you so much as blink your eyes!  
We just celebrated my baby girls 18th birthday, unbelievable!

Since she was a tiny little thing, she has always amazed us and continues to make us proud of her every day!  As soon as I opened this Lucy paper pack, I knew Mandy would love it...all the pinks and girlie papers without looking like she's 3 years old (which is where I tried to keep her!)

This layout provided a beautiful way for me to capture some of her "pre-senior" pictures and record some of the amazing accomplishments she has had this year alone.

The Lucy Workshop on the Go is one of our Cricut Art Philosophy (Z1686) coordinating sets, so the butterflies and flowers were a snap to add to this layout, as I only needed to cut them out with my Cricut, then stamp and adhere!  Such a wonderful way to add extra detail to a project!


Of course, being able to add a bit of extra glitz and bling is always fun, so I included the new Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-ons and the Bitty Sparkles, both included in the Lucy Workshop on the Go (G1034)!!





 The glittery crowns are from the Lucy Rub-ons and a few bitty sparkles to give a little extra dimension!

No comments:

Post a Comment