Friday, August 24, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Card Kit

Close to My Heart introduced 13 NEW Workshops on the Go kits in our new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book!

Two of those kits are Cardmaking Kits providing you the materials and instructions to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs).
The Workshops on the Go Avonlea Cardmaking Kit (G1041) includes a beautiful exclusive stamp set, 5-yards of exclusive grey organdy ribbon, AND a package of Slate Epoxy Bubbles that are only available in this collection (plus after making your cards, you'll still have some leftover for your other projects!)



Since I was making a great stack of cards, I decided to decorate a coordinating My Creations Card Box (Z1647) with the Avonlea papers.  I used some of my extra Slate Epoxy Bubbles and had to include the beautiful Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon (Z1802) and the Brocade Assortment (Z1748) to top it off!  So elegant!


No comments:

Post a Comment