Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CTMH Dakota Collage Cubes

We had opportunity to try out our firing range when our good friend Gino came into town for a visit!  Gino runs the Tomorrows Hunter www.YouthOutdoors.Org a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting youth hunting, fishing and outdoor education!

I used our Dakota papers (X7157B) and our My Creations Collage Cubes (z1737) to give my kids an interactive way to commemorate this fun day!
The Dakota Complements Foil Images (X7157C) give a little sass and shine to the cubes without adding bulk, allowing them to be dressed up without distorting how they rest in the cube tray!  And I added some of our pearl badge buttons from our Wrangler Assortment (Z1780) to the outside of the cube tray to give a little extra bling (they remind me of the buttons on a western shirt!)
 The cubes measure 2"x2", making it super easy to create using 4x6 photos (landscape or portrait) and adding some scrap papers to the remaining cubes!
We all enjoy a little target shooting...but as a Mom, I know I love it more knowing they're learning the fundamentals of gun safety while enjoying learning a new skillset!
Of course, with 6-sides to the "cubes", I was able to grab two pictures of each of the 3 children to highlight their experience!

One tip when selecting pictures:  look for prints with a little distance, so they can be cut into the 2" squares without cutting through a persons face.



No comments:

Post a Comment