Sunday, March 3, 2013

CTMH Clementine Scrapbook Layout



The Close to My Heart Clementine paper packet (X7156B) is an adorable combination of neutral colors with a little Sorbet and Twilight thrown in!  It worked beautifully for my "country western" layout from our Close to My Heart Directors Dinner last July.  It's wonderful being able to connect with all my gal friends and so fun to use the great settings for these cute pictures!

We were entertained with a live band, then a dance lesson!  No pictures of that...not very flattering for me!  LOL



 Below are some fun projects created using the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge, the Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes (X7156C) and the Clementine Assortment (Z1794).  Also, some of our Brown & Tan Sparkles Assortment (Z1753) to add a little bling, but in keeping with the neutral tones...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment