Thursday, July 25, 2013

CTMH For Always Scrapbook

Close to My Heart's For Always paper collection (X7165B) is absolutely gorgeous in the classic black and white patterns, allowing you to add your own pops of color to coordinate with your photos!!
I'm having a definitely love-affair with our Shimmer Trim self-adhesive glitter tape!!  It currently is available in Silver (Z1799) and Black (Z1809)...but check in August and you'll see additional colors added to the line-up!!
These pictures are from the cruise Mandy and I went on last summer to celebrate her graduation.  The papers worked beautifully with our photos and I loved having the "bling" and pops of color to dress it up!
Hopefully I'm not the only one who prints their pictures, then realizes they weren't quite the right size or orientation?!  I did finally get the correct pictures printed, but not before I took these pictures and I didn't want to delay any longer in getting these shared with everyone!

Love the Stickease with the "polaroid" frames...although soon I guess we'll be "dating" ourselves by calling them that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment