Thursday, August 15, 2013

CTMH Artbooking Scrapbook Layout

WOW, this Cricut Artbooking cartridge has surpassed all others as my favorite!!  The ability to quickly and easily create layouts and mini-albums with just a couple keys has been phenomenal! 

I created this adorable layout using our Babycakes Paper Pack (X7173B) and one of the Artbooking Nursery Layouts from the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Collection (Z1906)!

 I was so excited to see how beautifully our Glitter Paper cuts in the Cricut!!  For this layout, I used the Brown & Tan Glitter Paper (Z1830) and the Green Glitter Paper (Z1847).  We also have a Black & Grey collection (Z1829).   
 I used small bits of scraps after cutting the shapes to put behind the photo mats to give the hearts a little zing!



What makes this layout more astonishing, is when you compare it to the Artbooking Handbook!!!  I used the Nursery Layout sketch as depicted in the handbook, the only change is I moved the 2nd title to the upper righthand corner.  Amazing how easy all of this was!!  The hardest part was picking the paper!!  

Notice the 11" recommended measurement...all the elements are created to be proportionate to each other, so by setting my dial at 11" (for a 12" layout), everything was cut perfectly to create a proportional 12x12 layout, to include telling me the measurements for my photos!!

Visit my website (newly updated) to see the Artbooking Shape Index, Artbooking Handout and even an Artbooking Sample Projects page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment