Friday, September 13, 2013

CTMH Designed Decor Frame


Look what I just made!  Super quick and easy...took longer to select the pictures than to create the project!

The Designed Decor Frame Kit includes the stylish frame, along with a stamp set, 33 Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes, 6 mini Wooden Clothespins and 1 yard of the Bakers Twine Hemp.

For ink, I used our pigment inks in Outdoor Denim, New England Ivy and Champagne, giving a vibrant color that will last!!

I also used the Alphabet Stamp set, and a couple other images, from the "You Are My Happy" stamp trio that is on special this month for ONLY $10 for all 3 D-sized stamp sets, with a $50 purchase!!

Below top left corner is the September Stamp of the Month, only $5 with a $50 purchase, don't miss this versatile stamp set, check out the below video showcasing several project ideas using this stamp!

Below top right, and bottom photos are the 3 stamp sets included in the "You Are My Happy" special!  Only a couple weeks left to take advantage of this fabulous deal!!  Also, be sure to check the While Supplies Last section of my shopping site...products are added regularly at HUGE savings!!

1 comment: