Wednesday, January 28, 2015

CTMH Heartstrings Scrapbook Layout

The CTMH Heartstrings collection just screams love, romance and Valentines Day, but when I sat down to create a layout I wanted something a little less romance and a little more everyday fun and memories.  I think this layout with the "Love These Moments" sentiment can be easily used for any fun day with my family without it having to be a "romantic" set of pictures!


The layout pattern is from Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2, Pattern 03.

I wanted to use cardstock to give a little space between the patterned papers, but a big chunk of plain cardstock is just, well, plain!  So I grabbed our Arrow EmbossingFolder to give the Hollyhock cardstock a little oomph.

Then a combination of the Heartstrings Complements, Assortment and Stuck on You Puffies with some White Shimmer Trim and 3D Foam Tape finished up the layout.


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment