Monday, June 13, 2016

CTMH Magical Disneyland Convention Scrapbook Layout

Each year Close to My Heart has their convention to showcase new products, teach consultants and foster relationships.  As much as I love seeing the exciting new products and learning new information…my FAVORITE part of attending convention is the time spent with all of my girlfriends I’ve met through the years attending Convention!!  I am so blessed with the beautiful women I’ve met at the CTMH events who have become very dear friends of mine, despite living in different states and even countries!


I’m really looking forward to this years convention to see my wonderful friends and the new ones I’ll meet!!  Click here to see a quick video showing the creation of this layout!



In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the retiring list of products going away at the end of July (or sooner if supplies run out!)

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment