Tuesday, October 4, 2016

CTMH Jeepers Creepers Trick or Treat Scrapbook Layout


Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday to scrapbook…I’m not sure if it’s because of the colors, the fun costumes or the selection of adorable opportunities to craft with…but it is my favorite to scrapbook!  I tend to prefer the “cute” halloween vs the “spooky”, so this Jeepers Creepers collection was an instant favorite when I opened the new Holiday Expressions book!!

This layout is 1 of 3 from the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way Scrapbook Kit, which includes the complete paper pack, complements, washi tape and cardstock!  You can download the full color instruction guide that shows 3 complete layouts, plus additional bonus cards that can be created.






Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment