Tuesday, June 6, 2017

CTMH Cricut Summer Days Scrapbook Layout

Let's spread a little sunshine and celebrate with this Summer Days layout!!  

It’s fun grabbing different images from the CTMH Cricut Flower Market cartridge to create!!  I fell in love with the bicycle and used that as the focal point for my layout, then scrolled through the flowers to find a “bunch” that would work in my bicycle basket.  The blossom cluster on page 29 fit the bill!  I also used those flowers to fill in the heart wreath on page 42.  



Page 22, Bicycle

Page 23, Summer Days

Page 29, Flowers

Page 42, Heart Wreath



I cut the black pieces (wheels, seat, handlebar grips and pedals) using our CTMH Black Glitter Paper…cuts like buttah on the Cricut!!







Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment