Monday, September 4, 2017

CTMH Road Trip Scrapbook Layout



We took a fabulously long family road trip this Summer, from Texas to New York and back again, traveling through over 15 states.  So our NEW You Are Here Cricut Collection, PLUS our Hello USA and Hello Canada Cricut Collections, are a PERFECT addition to my scrap tools!!



I created this layout prior to the trip in anticipation of the RDTRIP to come!!  Now to get my pictures on them and create the additional layouts for the thousands of photos taken!!





I used our Basics cardstock and Fundamentals papers with the You Are Here Cricut Collection to design this layout. I used our Bronze Shimmer Trim (still mourning the retirement of this fabulous color!!)  Thankfully, I really stocked up when the retirement was announced so have plenty to play with!




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment