Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CTMH Cats & Bats Boo Card



I don’t normally wear orange, purple or green…but for some reason, I absolutely love creating with these Halloween colors!!  The Halloween kits are always my favorite, especially cutesy vs spooky!



I created this card to share at our CTMH Annual Convention. The paper and embellishments are from our Cats & Bats collections.  The BOO is from our Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts set.  I used shin han markers to color in the “stained glass” look at the bottom…hindsight, I’m thinking it’s suppose to be spider webs…but I saw stained glass and went from there!  Black shimmer trim to add a little bling, along with the star from the Cats & Bats Complements!




Creativity and creating are not my forte, normally I do business presentations at convention…so you can imagine my surprise when my card was accidentally placed with the Art Departments artwork…WOW, that’s one of the best complements I could get, to mistake something I created as being from the CTMH Art Department!  LOVE!!!






Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment