Friday, May 10, 2019

CTMH The World Is Yours Take Me With You Scrapbook Layout


When I started this layout, I really really wanted to use the reverse of this base page as the base.  But once I had all the pieces cut, they were all a little too blended to work with, so I flipped the papers over and used this darker side.  

I really like how the layout turned out; however, I’m definitely going to need to create another layout using the other side…it’s just too pretty not to be used!!  But I’m A-okay with creating another set of layouts using The World Is Yours collection…have I mentioned how much I love this paper?!!!




Remember, you can purchase The World Is Yours collection ONLY through the month of May 2019 and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!  As a bonus, you can get the complete collection at 20% off with The World Is Yours Product Bundle.    Or you can choose to purchase the items in the collection individually.  For this layout, I used The World Is Yours Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock included in The World Is Yours Product Bundle






Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment