Saturday, August 8, 2020

CTMH Happiest Place My Happy Place Scrapbook Layout

I couldn't resist playing with our Happiest Place collection and created 7 two-page layouts in my Happiest Place workshop.   Despite the Disney-like feel of the collection, I think my 7 layouts turned out versatile enough to be used in your everyday celebrations!  I'd love to hear what you think of them!

This is the 4th layout from my Happiest Place workshop!



Preserve your happiest memories and create truly magical artwork with the 
Happiest Place collection!  Your projects will shine thanks to silver glitter foil accents on coordinating stickers and cardstock sheets.  Add in stamps, acrylic shapes, SVG's, an 8.5 x 11" Cut Above Layout Kit and even a Cricut collection, and you have the recipe for hours of unforgettable crafting fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment