This is the 3rd layout from the Eat Play Love Scrapbook workshop. The SWEET title and coordinating flowers are exclusive die-cuts available ONLY in this workshop! I used our thin foam tape to pop up the 2nd layer of the die for more dimension.
Use the Eat Play Love Scrapbooking Workshop kit to create three coordinating 12x12 two-page layouts. The workshop kit includes exclusive die-cut designed especially for these projects and assembly instructions that guide you in optional details with a journaling pen.
The Eat Play Love Scrapbooking Workshop Kit includes:
- 1 – Eat Play Love Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (X7267S)
- 6 – cardstock sheets (1 Almond, 2 French Vanilla, 1 Glacier, 2 White Daisy)
- 2 – exclusive patterned paper sheets; 12" × 12"
- 4 – exclusive die-cut sheets; 12" × 12"
- 1 – Eat Play Love Wood Shapes (X7267E)
photo placeholders & printed instructions
Recommended additional supplies:
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
- Black Journaling Pen (.03) (Z3516, optional)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
Download the Eat Play Love Scrapbooking Workshop Guide today!