Saturday, December 3, 2022

CTMH Celebrating You Birthday Balloons Scrapbook Layout

I used the Celebrating You Paper + Sticker Sheet (X8032S), Celebrating You Embellishments (X8032D), Make Waves Shimmer Trim (Retired) (or you can choose to substitute Silver Shimmer Trim) and Custom Cardstock (CUSTOM24): 4 – Honey Butter, 4 – Sapphire, 4 – Glacier, 3 – Lagoon and 2 – Pewter to create 8 two-page layouts in an exclusive workshop.  I’ll email you the workshop instructions when you order these items!  BONUS:  Place a $100+ order on my website when ordering these supplies and I’ll mail you the Make Waves Shimmer Trim as my gift to you!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for sales, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 6th layout from my Celebrating You Scrapbook Workshop.





 

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

 

No comments:

Post a Comment