Thursday, October 13, 2022

CTMH Four Seasons Summer Live A Little Love A Lot Layout

I used the Four Seasons Papers (Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter) to create 2 workshops (A & B), each with 5 two-page layouts.

For the Four Seasons Summer workshops, I used the Four Seasons Summer Paper + Sticker Sheet (X8035S), Four Seasons Summer Cardstock (X8035C)Candy Apple Shimmer Trim (Z5015) and Blue Dots (Z4629) for the (A) workshop and Red Dots (Z4626) for the (B) workshop. Additionally, I used 1 additional piece of Honey Butter Cardstock for the (B) workshop.

I’ll email you the workshop instructions when you order these items!  Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for sales, sneak peeks and artwork!


This is the 5th layout from my Four Seasons Summer (A) Workshop.





 
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

 

No comments:

Post a Comment