Tuesday, December 12, 2023

CTMH Silver Bells Rejoice Scrapbook Layout

The Silver Bells collection features Toffee, Charcoal, Mink, Linen and White Daisy. I used the Silver Bells collection, which is pretty neutral in color, to create 5 layouts. The beauty of the collection is you can add any accent color you choose to really make the collection POP! I chose to go with our new Color of the Year "Journey", so added the Journey cardstock and the Journey Shimmer Trim. But you could easily grab our new Evergreen, Pine, Candy Apple, Scarlet or any other color that works with your photos to make your projects POP!

For my 5 layouts, I used the Silver Bells Paper + Sticker SheetSilver Bells Dots, Journey Cardstock, Journey Shimmer Trim and Custom Cardstock using the featured colors to create 5 layouts. 

This is the 5th layout I created using the Silver Bells Collection.





Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for sales, sneak peeks and artwork!

 

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

 

No comments:

Post a Comment