Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Animal Cookies

My scrapbook retreat this weekend was fabulous and I was able to really get some progress made on my albums. Here are a few of the items I made using the new Animal Cookies paper pack from Close to My Heart. I also used our one of the new stamp sets Thank You (D1361) and one of absolute favorite sets Happy Birthday (C1257)...those are always the cards I need! I also had the chance to play with our NEW Card Confidence Program book...WISHES! That's where these card designs came from.




I love that we have the flexibility to shape our stamp sets...in these 2 cards I was able to take a long Happy Birthday and shape it to flow with my coluzzle circle. Something a little different.





Our twin boys LOVE Chuck E Cheeses...this paper pack was wonderful for the layout as it matched all the vibrant colors in the photos without competing with them! Trey & Caden's favorite is to watch Daddy race (great way to entertain 3 boys on 1 token!) ;0) As you can see in the picture on the left page, Trey is sitting in Daddy's lap while Caden has a seat on the back end. They crack me up! Fortunately, Sissy is still young enough to enjoy playing...and helping the boys with their games as well...and I get to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cards. Hoping to play with my Wishes book today!

    ReplyDelete