Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bella - All Natural!

Trey and Caden had their school pictures taken...so trying to decide what papers to use, I found the Workshops on the Go (kit of the month) layout created with Bella worked great for these pics!

I love Bellas color scheme of Hollyhock (my favorite of our 60 colors!!!), Olive, Smokey Plum and Creme Brulee! Most of the projects I've been making have focused on the Hollyhock and Smokey Plum...but using the Olive with Smokey plum on this layout gives more of a natural color and allows me to use it withh pictures of my boys!!

I was delight to be able to finalize the layout and get the boys pictures scrapbooked all in one fell swoop! I rotated the pages to accommodate the pictures and swapped the journaling block for a picture.

I am still struggling with how grown up the boys are starting to look...no chubby cheeks and little baby faces...definitely looking more like little boys...and they are already planning their 5th birthday party...what are we to do? ;0)


No comments:

Post a Comment