Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wishes with Bella

Create your cards in a snap with Close to My Hearts newest How-to Book, Wishes! Bulk cardmaking, trendy circle cards and all new patterns make Jeanette Lynton's latest hardbound, how-to cardmaking book a must have!

I used my FAVORITE Summer My Reflections Kit, Bella (X7114B) and the Wishes Greeting Card Workshop to design these 16 cards (8 designs, 2 cards each). It was quick and easy to put together following the card confidence design and all made with only 1 piece of patterned paper and 2 sheets of cardstock, plus the 16 card bases! Add a little stamping (I used: Thank You, D1361) and some embellishments and I have 16 Thank You cards ready to go!

I love our new Wishes book...most especially the Card Workshops incorporated into it...making it so easy not whip up a beautiful batch of cards in no-time!















No comments:

Post a Comment