Thursday, October 28, 2010

CTMH Olivia Stickease Layouts

I've played alot with the Olivia Collection...so be sure to check out my blog throughout November as I share what I've created!!!

I love being able to quickly put together a layout using our My Stickease and the inspiration found on the back of the My Stickease collections! This layout is especially dear to me, as the featured layout on the back of the Olivia Stickease ACTUALLY have my families photos on them!! I was so excited when I saw them and immediately recreated the layout! Do you have a set of our Olivia My Stickease (X7128C), if so, check out the layout on the back! If not, what are your waiting for...aren't these layouts fabulous!! ;0)


This layout is so ready for our next round of family pictures...gonna get them scheduled as soon as I get back home...I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment