Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Olivia

Check out the gorgeous new colors included in our Olivia collection! This Workshops on the Go collection includes the exclusive Timeless stamp set, and features 3 of our new colors: Pear, Smoothie & Sunset! I was able to complete the exclusive WOTG layout 3x by adding a couple sheets of cardstock! This collection also has our NEW Shimmer Designer Brads (Z1349), which worked out great as I had enough brads to create the exclusive layout 3x & the WOTG exclusive cards shown below! Visit my blog again soon, as I'll be posting additional layouts and projects created with this gorgeous collection!!




Want your own Olivia Collection? Visit my website http://noreen.myctmh.com/ and search on Olivia or do a quick add with items: G1013 Olivia WOTG (which includes the paper packet and the Shimmer brads!), X7128A Olivia Level 1 Kit, X7128B Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet, X7128C Olivia Level 2 My Stickease, and don't forget the coordinating embellishments: Z1349 Shimmer Designer Brads, Z1331 Foundry Flourishes Assortment and Z1333 Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment