Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CTMH Lucky with Studio J

I am so in love with our Studio J online design program! It makes it super simple to quickly complete beautiful layouts, with embellishments, stickease, distressing, and journaling! I love how quickly the layouts come together, and how easy it is to "stitch" buttons on, without fear of piercing my finger in the process!

These layouts are using our beautiful Lucky Collection through Studio J! I think what I enjoy the most is the ability to swap the papers out and keep rotating them until I find the perfect combination! It's so quick and simple, and I get to see the completed layout before I spend a penny on the layout! No printing photos to find out I need a different size!!

Oh, how I love you Studio J!! I hope you'll give it a try! It's FREE, create as many layouts as you want, test it out...then decide! If you like what you've created, contact me and I'll share all the details of the Studio J membership and getting 50% off all of your layouts! Your'e gonna LOVE 'em!!
These pictures are from last June, the boys Pre-K Graduation ceremonies! So fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment