Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Lucky

It's amazing that we have 8 NEW beautiful paper collections with Close to My Heart...and even moreso is that I was quickly able to identify my FAVORITE of the 8!! They truly are all beautiful collections, so why is LUCKY the one for me?

It could be that it features one of my favorite colors, Outdoor Denim! Couple that with the tons of photos of my little guys, that this collection so perfectly fits! Or is it the name that was the weighing factor for me?

John and I celebrated our anniversary this month on St Patricks day! And we know how lucky we are with our many blessings! We have a beautiful horseshoe above our door that says "Lucky In Love", ahhh, so Lucky, what a wonderful name for this versatile collection!!

This is the layout from our Workshops on the Go Lucky kit (G1018). The kit includes the Level 2 Paper Packet, an exclusive stamp set, our NEW Wooden Designer Buttons (z1387), Natural Hemp (Z280) and the matching Workshop Guide to guide you through creating this layout and the matching cards!

I'm really enjoying these wooden buttons, they add an additional dimension and texture to my projects and are just stinkin' cute!

This is my Lucky Stickease (x7137c) layout! I love how our Stickease make creating layouts Faster, Simpler and Easier than ever! With example layouts featured on the back of the stickease, combined with our wonderful How To Program books like Magic (9034)! I've also added some of our Lucky Level 2 Assortment chipboard (Z1356).
These are photos from Easter 2010 when the boys were learning to ride their bikes...I'm sure I'm rationalizing my procrastinating behavior by saying, "Isn't it a good thing I hadn't scrapbooked these photos yet? This collection so perfectly works with these photos!!!"

Okay, maybe I'm justifying how behind I am in my layouts, but boy, these pages really work for me!!



This layout I've also added some of our NEW Lucky Level 2 Journaling Spots (Z1359), of course the Lucky Chipboard and the Stickease, combined with the Natural Hemp for some additional texture.

These are some more of our family photos taken at our photo shoot with Through His Eyes Photograph, LeaAnn Gardner (http://leaanngardner.com). She is so awesome and always takes such wonderful pictures for us!

Be sure to get your own Lucky collection, you'll love the beautiful colors and inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment